Kindly follow some easy steps to fill the land conversion application form :
Login on banglarbhumi portal.
Go to Homepage > Citizen Services > Online Application > Conversion Application
Step 1 – Select your Mouza –
Firstly, you have to select your District, Block, and Mouza. Application No. and Application Date will be filled automatically by the system you don’t need to fill it.
Step 2 – Enter Details of Applicant –
Now you have to fill applicant details. The following details you have to fill in this section.
- Applicant Type – 1)Self 2)Power of Attorney 3)Other
- Applicant Khatian
- First & Last Name and Guardian Name
- Changeable Classification & Conversion Purpose
- Mobile Number and Email ID
- Aadhar No., Gender, Caste, and Religion
- Industrial Purpose and Plot Details
Step 3 – Upload Documents –
Now you have to select a document that you have and upload that document to make sure you have documents in pdf file in the maximum limit of 2MB. After uploading the documents solve the captcha and click on the Submit button.
Step 4 – Get Application Number –
As a result, you will get Application No. by using it you can Track your Conversion Application Status.