What is a Banglarbhumi Portal?
Banglar Bhumi is a land record portal of West Bengal State managed by the Authorities of West Bengal. On this portal, People can have entry to the authority’s land records they can check property owner details and land details, and many other land services.
Search Khatian and Plot Information
Step 1 – Go to Official Portal –
Firstly, you need to visit the official portal of banglarbhumi.gov.in 2021 the place you possibly can search your land record details online.
Step 2 – Choose Know your Property Option –
Once you visit the official site you will see many land record services on the homepage. but, if you are searching for Khatian & Plot Information then it’s important to click on Know your Property.
Step 3 – Mouza Identification –
Now you will note Khatian & Plot Information Field on Display. It’s a must to choose your District, Block, and Mouza from the menu. Enter Khatian Number or Plot No. anyone. Solve the Captcha and click on View Button.
Step 4 – View Khatian & Plot Information –
After you click on the View button. you will see Khatian and Plot Information will appear on your screen. Now you can Verify many details that are present in the Plot and Khatian Information.
|Khatian –||Khatian No, Owner Name, Father/Husband Name,|
Address, Total Land, Total Plot
|Plot Information –||Plot No, Classification of Land, Share of Owners,|
Share Area in Acres, Remark
Above details you will find in khatian and plot information.
- You Don’t have to register yourself on banglarbhumi gov you can check Khatian and Plot Information without registration.
- Khatian number information and Plot Information you can only use as Information Purpose only.
- For other west bengal land services Registration is mandatory on banglarbhumi wb portal.
- Now, people can search west bengal khatian & plot information by name.
RS-LR Plot Information
|Sabek Dag -> Hal Dag||(LR Plot No.)|
|Hal Dag -> Sabek Dag||(RS Plot No.)|
Kindly follow the given some easy steps to get land information wb of RS-LR plot :
Login on banglarbhumi portal.
Go to Homepage > Citizen Services > RS-LR Information
Step 1 – Enter Details for Mouza Identification –
Firstly, you will see RS-LR Plot Information Box on your screen. you have to select your Mouza from the menu. After that, select anyone from the following two options.
- Sabek Dag -> Hal Dag (LR Plot No.)
- Hal Dag -> Sabek Dag (RS Plot No.)
Enter the Captcha as shown in the image and click on View button.
Step 2 – Get RS-LR Information –
As a result, you will see RS-LR Information will appear on your screen. You will get RS Plot No. and LR Plot No. Details.
Download Digitally Signed Certified Porcha
You will require Application no and GRN no to Download Certified Copy of your Porcha. you will get these numbers after you applied for RoR, Plot Info, and Plot Map Request.
Login on banglarbhumi portal.
Go to Homepage > Citizen Services > Service Delivery > Request GRN Search
Step 1 – Enter GRN No and Application No –
Firstly you have to Enter GRN no and Application No that you have received when you requested for RoR, Plot Info, and Plot Map Services.
Step 2 – Verify Details –
After Submitting the GRN no and Application no you can see on your right side a box with some information you have to Verify these details are correct. after that simply click on the continue button.
Step 3 – Download Porcha –
Now download pdf button will appear on your screen. Click on the Download PDF button.
And will get your Digitally Signed certified copy of your Porcha in the PDF file.
- You can use a certified copy for any official purpose.
How to Register in Banglarbhumi Portal?
Registration is Mandatory to use Citizen Services on banglarbhumi land record portal. Only Khatian and Plot Information you can check without registration. once you visit the homepage of www.banglarbhumi.gov.in then simply click on the Sign-Up button.
After you will see the registration form will appear on your screen.
Following Details you have to Enter for Registration –
- Applicant Name* (middle name is optional)
- Guardian’s Name* (you can enter your parent’s name)
- Municipality (Optional)
- P.S. Name*
- Pin Code*
- Email* (you will receive OTP on email)
- Mobile* (you will receive OTP on mobile)
- Password* (also, rewrite the password to confirm)
- Captcha Code*
After submitting the details you can use your username and password to login to banglarbhumi 1990 portal. after successful login, you can apply for the following land and land record services.
Citizen Services Available on Banglarbhumi Portal
The following Services are available on banglarbhumi land portal. Click on the service that you want to use and you will get all the details about that service.
- Public Grievance >
- Online Application >
- Service Delivery >
- Mouza Map Availability Details
- Application/Receipt Reprint
- Mutation Status
- 30 Days Notice Mutation Case
- Mutation Plot Khatian Status
- RS-LR Information
- Land Classification
- Online land records are only for Information purposes.
- You will require a Physical Copy of the land record for Official Purpose. It can be collected from the Revenue Department of West Bengal.